S8 Series, 30" Amber Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
NEED AN EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR DRIVING IN DENSE FOG? AT OFFROAD ALLIANCE, WE HAVE ONE THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU; THE S8 SERIES 30” DRIVING/COMBO AMBER LED LIGHT BAR FROM BAJA DESIGNS.
Just imagine 24 Cree LEDs with a total power of 180W and 19,050 lumens at your disposal. That's what you get with the S8 LED light bar. But that's not all. Thanks to its Driving/Combo configuration, this bar gives you a complete solution, both to increase your peripheral viewing range and to improve short and long-range illumination. The high-performance reflector with an amber lens completes the ideal mix for coping with all types of situations, including treacherous fog.
All the power this LED light bar has to offer would be useless without adequate weather protection. This is another aspect where Baja Designs shows off its expertise once again. The 30-inch S8 features hard polycarbonate lenses, an aircraft-grade aluminum housing with high-quality anodizing, and stainless steel frames. You don't have to take our word for it; just check out the specs. The S8 LED light bar 703013 is MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing), IP69K, and IK10 certified.
Don't think twice. This is the LED fog light bar you have been looking for. Doubt? Our experts at Offroad Alliance will be happy to advise you.
Baja Designs 703013 Features
- Blinding white light that can produce up to 19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Built to last, exceeds military specification MIL-STD810G, and complies with IP69K and IK10.
- Extended protection thanks to its built-in overvoltage circuitry
- Comes with all necessary hardware, including brackets, wiring adapters, and waterproof connectors.
- Exclusive BD uService design means you can change the driving/combo light pattern to wide cornering, spot, or work/scene light by replacing the optics!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, including a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Proudly designed and manufactured by BD in San Diego, California, USA
- Dimensions: 30” x 3” x 1.6”
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Lumens: 19,050 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
- Color Temperature: 5000K (white light)
- LED Service Life: 49,930 Hours
- Power consumption: 180W / 12A