Contact us for shipping quotes
King's 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers and rear shocks for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra is a great starting point to improve your Tundra's suspension performance. These aftermarket coilovers and rear shocks have been factory-tuned by King for optimal ride quality and are 100% bolt-on.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra
- 2022-Current Toyota Tundra King 2.5 RR w/ Adjusters Coilover Kit-25001-396A
- 2022-Current Toyota Tundra King 2.5 RR w/ Adjusters Rear Shocks-25001-397A
- 100% bolt-on performance
- These coilovers and rear shocks will increase overall wheel travel.
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Toyota.
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
FINNED RESERVOIR FEATURES:
External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Reservoir Mounts that will securely hold your coilover's reservoir.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.