AMP Research 76338-01A fits the following vehicle:
- 2022-2024 Toyota Tundra
- Step comfortably and confidently onto the extra wide surface of AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards
- Fully-automated running boards extend 10 to 12 inches in one second
- Manufactured from aluminum alloy to hold up to 600 lbs.
- Electric-powered running board tested from 200° F to -40° F
- Don’t lose an inch of ground clearance while driving
- Integrated LED light system
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes with a 5-Year/60K Mile Limited Warranty
Do you like driving from a tall or lifted vehicle over traffic and terrain, but still want to safely and easily exit your truck or SUV? The AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards provide the quality robotic assistance you need, without interrupting the sleek, clean lines of your rig. Each running board is designed to instantly deploy when you open the door, and retract out of sight when the door closes.
The PowerStep’s durable, all-weather technology is built to operate in extreme heat and icy conditions. Low friction, non-stick PTFE coating resists corrosion and ensures a long life. Precision stainless steel pivot pins guarantee stability. Select models can be easily powered through your vehicle’s OBD-II port. The motor and electronics have been tested in extreme temperatures as hot as 200 degrees and as cold as 40 below.
AMP Research’s running boards— engineered and manufactured in California—set the industry standard. NAPA AUTO PARTS is proud to sell AMP Research PowerStep Running Boards with a 5-Year/60,000 Mile Limited Warranty.