14 week lead time
* NOT POWDERCOATED*
2016+ Tacoma (3rd Gen) Hybrid Front Bumper
- Requires cutting of the plastic bumper to install.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Cutouts in front of bumper allow winch lever access.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Extreme LED 30″ 5D light bar and RIGID 30″ SR series, will also fit.
- If you have ordered an Extreme X6S 30" Amber/White light bar from us with your bumper you will receive a pair of mounting brackets to use for mounting the light into the bumper which will allow it to fit properly. If you did NOT order a 30" X6S light bar from us and you are planning to install one, you will need to purchase these mounting brackets in order to install the light properly: Click here for brackets
- Up to 4 Baja Designs Squadron lights and two Baja Designs S2 lights can be mounted in the bumper as well as a 30″ single row light bar.
- Bumper mounting plates are 1/4″ thick steel. Bumper main body is 3/16″ thick steel. Tubing is all 1 3/4″ OD, 1/8″ wall thickness.
- 3/4″ thick D-ring tabs fully welded front and back come standard.
- 115lbs without top tubing, 125lbs with top tubing
- Mid-height bull bar not compatible with Toyota Safety Sense.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.