Aftermarket 4.25 in. Rubber Rear Bump Stops for 5th Gen 4Runner (2010-2022)
DuroBumps premium bump stops are proudly made in the USA from dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs, allowing for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps bring better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect when hitting larger bumps.
Installing the DuroBumps DBR425 is the equivalent of using a 2” block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR425 limits wheel-up travel by 2” compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for trucks with a rear lift of 2” or more (fully loaded).
(For lifts of less than 2″, we offer a 3.5″ bump stop as well)
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit with no modifications.
- Reduced tire rub – Reduced wheel-up travel means less tire rub in the wheel wells and reduced driveshaft contact on the OEM gas tank skid.
- Misalignment corrected – The rear OEM bump stops are not aligned properly to the rear axle from Toyota. OEM bump stops are actually misaligned by approximately 1”. DuroBumps addresses this issue by designing the proper offset so DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. They absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models, No “universal-fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and a single-use thread locker, to ensure a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.