- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Frame
- 1" Thick EnduraShield Panels
- Textured Matte Black Finish
- Installs Easily Using Jaw Grip Clamps
- Features Rotary Release System to Operate One-Handed
- Offers 2/3 Bed Access When Open
- Included Buckle Straps Secures Open Cover While Driving
- Supports 600 Lbs. of Weight Evenly Distributed
- Limited Five-Year Warranty
While the Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover from Extang might look like just another hard folding bed cover, its design is packed with features that proves to be anything but average. Built from lightweight, 1" thick EnduraShield panels, the Extang Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover resists dents, scratches, and UV induced fading better than typical aluminum or fiberglass panels. Despite being lightweight, the structure is remarkably strong. This cover is capable of supporting up to 600 lbs. of evenly distributed weight. That's incredibly tough by any standard.
Extang's Secure Rotary Release Latching System makes the Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover secure yet amazingly easy to operate, day in and day out. A simple "twist & lift" with one hand gives you easy access to the truck bed in a single motion, without the use of tailgate clamps. At the same time, Extang's exclusive hard polymer rubber corners, hinge caps, and snap-on perimeter seals keep out virtually all elements from every angle.
The Extang Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover features an attractive textured matte black finish applied over an aircraft-grade aluminum frame, constructed to deliver unrivaled bed and cargo protection. Best of all, installation is a breeze thanks to Extang’s Jaw Grip Clamps. Additionally, Extang provides the added confidence of their limited 5-year warranty.
|5 Year Limited Warranty
Please feel free to make use of the Extang Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover installation instructions to assist you with the installation. Upon purchase you'll receive vehicle specific instructions. However, if you have further questions or need technical assistance, please call one of our knowledgeable installation experts.
The Extang Solid Fold ALX Tonneau Cover carries a five-year warranty against defective materials or workmanship on all tonneau rails, aluminum components, clamps, bows, hardware.
This warranty provides coverage against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, unreasonable or improper use, neglect, improper service/installation/removal, modifications, acts of God, normal wear and tear or other causes not arising out of defective materials or workmanship. Interference of this product with other installed accessories or trailers is not covered under this warranty. Consequential and incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL VOID THE WARRANTY
- Wind whip damage - Tarps must be secured at all points when the vehicle is in motion. An unsecured tarp will flap, resulting in damage to the fabric.
- Improper cleaning - It is recommended to use the tested and approved Extang Tonno Tonic or clean with soap and water only. Do not use vinyl conditioners that contain silicone (i.e. Armor All) because they will dry out and crack the vinyl over time.
- Overloading of cargo - Cargo should not touch the tonneau at any point. Protrusions in the tarp will stress the fabric. Cargo may shift while traveling and cause it to push against the fabric or panels and damage it.
- Driving with panels open or improperly secured on all folding tonneaus - Prior to vehicle operation, clamps must be tightly secured so that clamp lips tightly grip the inner bedside metal surface. Open position: Tonneau must be completely folded and secured with BOTH buckles. Closed position: Tonneau must be completely flat and secured at all 4 clamps.
- Opening panels without removal of debris on all folding tonneaus - Top of tonneau MUST be free of foreign material including snow and ice before opening panels or severe damage may result.
- Towing - Do NOT tow your vehicle from the rear with any Extang tonneau cover on your truck.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after receiving a return authorization number.
The warranty applies to the original consumer/purchaser. Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) is required for the warranty to be effective. Warranty coverage starts from the date of purchase.
Provided all warranty conditions are met, Extang will either repair or replace (at Extang's option) the product or component. Extang may require the original item to be returned postage prepaid for final determination. Extang reserves the right to substitute and offer the respective warranty discount on an entire replacement system or provide other remedies than those listed in this warranty for discontinued products or other reasons. A return authorization number must be obtained from our customer service department prior to returning any product. Shipping charges will apply for any repair or replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
All warranty decisions that result in a request to return your product will provide you with a return authorization number which must be written on the outside of the package. Shipment of the product to Extang is at the customer's expense and should only be done so after you have received a return authorization number.