The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 1 complete suspension system for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra represents our entry level performance suspension system, providing improved on- and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks and sway bar drop kit for the front of the truck along with our proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
This Stage 1 system features the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Tundra’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers, providing suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel, all in an economical package.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
Rounding out the Stage 1 suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks specially tailored for the 2022-2023 Tundra. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 0-2.25” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for full wheel travel without overstressing OE components
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. LIFT HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #85: ADVERTISED LIFT HEIGHT RANGES ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE. INCREASING WEIGHT OF VEHICLE DUE TO ACCESSORIES WILL ALTER LIFT RANGE.
- APPLICATION NOTE #142: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH LOAD-LEVELING REAR HEIGHT CONTROL AIR SUSPENSION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #143: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TUNDRAS EQUIPPED WITH ADAPTIVE VARIABLE SUSPENSION (AVS).
- APPLICATION NOTE #144: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TRD PRO
- APPLICATION NOTE #145: WILL NOT WORK WITH HYBRID EQUIPPED VEHICLES.
- APPLICATION NOTE #148: ICON DOES NOT RECOMMEND LIFTING ABOVE 2.25" OF LIFT WITHOUT AN ICON UPPER CONTROL ARM, FAILURE TO DO SO CAN RESULT IN IMPROPER WHEEL ALIGNMENT AND CAUSE DAMAGE TO FRONT AXLES ON 4WD MODELS
- APPLICATION NOTE #149: FOR 4WD MODELS WITHOUT TRD OFF-ROAD PACKAGE ICON RECOMMENDS USING ICON DIFF DROP (PART# 55156) OR USING TOYOTA TRD AXLES (PART# 434200C020 DRIVER / 434100C020 PASS). FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FRONT AXLE DAMAGE. NOT REQUIRED FOR TRD PRO.
- TECH NOTE: Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport Suspension package will have lift height range of 1-3.25” over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on models equipped with rear coil springs
- 58671 (QTY: 2) | 22-23 TUNDRA FRONT EXP COILOVER
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-23 TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 56516 (QTY: 2) | 22-23 TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0 VS IR