Culinary Innovation Meets Age-Old Tradition
This unique modular cooking system is so much more than your average camp stove. Built to last, lightweight, portable, and powerful.
Inspired by generations of farmers in the Southwestern United States that made improvised cook surfaces from plow discs, a tradition called “Discada.” Whether you want to cook standing up, sitting down, over the fire, or on uneven ground, the Disco Series rises to the occasion.
Introducing the Disco Series
Community Informed Design
Through the Limited Early Access Program (LEAP), iKamper community members shared insights that refined our prototype design. Resulting in a more convenient, easy-to-use Disco Series.
Built to Last
Constructed with thick, anodized aluminum legs and rubberized feed for stability, no matter the landscape. The perfect companion for any adventure, taking only seconds to deploy.
Whether you want to cook standing up, sitting down, over the fire, or on uneven ground, the Disco Series rises to the occasion.
The Disco Series camping cooking stove consists of 4 separate items: Disco Skillet, Disco Tripod, Disco Stove, and Disco Table
- Disco Skillet
- Meehanite® cast iron: patented process for extra strength
- Non-Stick, thanks to its premium enamel coating
- Easy care: no seasoning needed, handwash with soap & water
- Food Safe: no heavy metals or environmental hormones
- Disco Tripod
- Heavy-duty: thick, heat-resistant anodized aluminum
- Fast: takes only seconds to deploy
- Adjustable height: cook standing up, sitting down, or anywhere in between with the adjustable legs
- Compact: 4.8" x 22" when closed
- Stable: rigid legs with rubber feet, can be used on different terrain
- Included Accessories: pulley system & chain to be used for cooking over the fire
- Disco Stove
- Versatile: Can be used on the tripod or on a table/ground with its legs deployed
- Easy to carry with its included pouch
- Durability: manufactured in partnership with Kovea, a global leader in camping stoves
- Disco Table
- Easy & fast installation
- Provides a convenient cooking experience
- Adjustable height
- Accessory hanger rail & cup holders
Naturally seasoned cast iron with non-stick surface
15 3/4" Diameter (40cm)
Matte black anodized aluminum
22" x 4.8" (Closed); 35" - 47" (Open)
8455BTU burner engineered by Kovea
Butane canisters; or propane canisters (using iKamper adapters sold separately)
Furniture-grade waterproof birch plywood
27 lbs (12 kg)