Foam Cell Pro Suspension Kit Suited for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma - Stage 2
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 Lift Kit suited for the 2005+ Toyota Tacoma combines upgraded on-road dynamics, dramatically reducing body roll and increasing stability with excellent off-road touring performance.
Our Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers feature a tough, military spec, big bore 3" twin-tube shock, the largest, strongest shock on the market; they are nearly indestructible, carry no internal parts which can jam, require little to no service, and are rebuildable.
The Foam cell pro shock is filled with premium grade FUCHS oil and our foam cell sleeve technology. The foam cell sleeve, impregnated with millions of tiny bubbles of nitrogen, maximizes oil and thermal carrying capacity and eliminates high internal pressures found on regular nitro gas-shock absorbers.
All of these features combined, deliver an incredibly reliable, fit for purpose shock absorber that has stood the test of time in the Australian outback and military theaters around the world.
The Stage 2 Kit includes our drop-forged Tacoma upper control arms, (UCA's) providing additional strength and 4 degrees of caster correction. Returning the vehicle suspension geometry to the manufacturer's specifications and again, requiring next to no servicing. Just set it, and forget it.
Pro-Forge UCAs are made from lightweight 6082 T6 aluminum with a hardened zinc coating and sealed, high articulation, easily replaceable OEM style ball joint and bushings.
This 3 inch Tacoma lift kit comes complete with all the necessary Tacoma suspension parts to lift, fit larger tires and increase payload capacity for additional vehicle accessories or equipment.
PLEASE read all product page details for more fitment information
Trail Tacoma Reviews The Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit
"If you are considering building an overlanding/camping Tacoma, if you travel long distances on paved roads, or if you want more comfort and capability on moderate off-road challenges, this is the kit for you.
Even if you’re hitting the occasional difficult trail, this kit gives you the articulation and stability you need to conquer tough obstacles. Not many kits in this price range can match the durability, build quality, capabilities, and completeness of this kit. I firmly believe these shocks will outlast my next three sets of tires, and they’ve completely changed how I view and experience trail riding.
Ironman products continue to surprise me, and I have to say, they definitely exceeded my expectations.
Most importantly… the RIDE! I am so impressed with how nice the ride is.
It is a perfect balance of firmness for control and softness for comfort. It has no issues handling bumps and dirt roads at speed, plenty of flex for getting up obstacles. Nosedive is cut dramatically steering and cornering is improved and it is not STIFF! It still feels like a truck but not abusive in the slightest." Trail Tacoma, read the full review here.
Trail Tacoma puts the Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit On Display:
GearJunkie Reviews The Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit
"Proven over many years and harsh miles of military use, the Foam Cell Pro shock is filled with premium-grade FUCHS oil and the brand’s foam cell sleeve technology. The foam cell sleeve is impregnated with millions of tiny bubbles of nitrogen, maximizing oil and thermal carrying capacity, which nearly eliminates high internal pressures found on regular nitro gas-shock absorbers.
The result is a super consistent, minimal maintenance setup that should last for years without degrading. And when the time comes, they are fully rebuildable.
The Foam Cell Pro shocks are like little clouds under the truck. They handle bumpy roads and flexy obstacles without hesitation and have made this truck how it should have been from the factory. The new springs, shocks, and leaf packs added stiffness in all the right places and nearly eliminated the rubbery feel.
Everything feels more solid driving on or off pavement. But when you put the skinny pedal down on a rough patch of dirt, it soaks up everything and gives you great control of the truck.
Let’s be honest — most of these trucks are daily drivers. So while off-road performance is highly desirable, we still want a well-mannered, comfortable riding truck on pavement. The on-road handling is noticeably improved with significantly less body-roll when cornering." GearJunkie, read the full review here.
- Estimated Lift: 2-3"
This Kit Includes:
- Front Coil Springs - (one set)
- Rear Leaf Spring Drivers Side - (1)
- Rear Leaf Spring Near Side - (1)
- 45710FE-TC - Foam Cell Pro Struts (2)
- 45744FE - Rear Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 1192K - Center Bearing Spacer Kit (one set)
- 437UBK-TC - Rear U-Bolt Kit (2)
- 1191UK - Rear Leaf Spring Polyurethane Bushings for the FRONT pin side of each leaf spring (4 bushings, 2 metal sleeves)
- UCA001FA - Pro Forged Front Upper Control Arms - (one set)
- 1198K-TC - Front Sway Bar Spacer Kit
FOAM CELL PRO COILOVER STRUT/SHOCK ABSORBER
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Tripple Noc dust and oil seals.
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
TACOMA UPPER CONTROL ARMS
- High strength, light weight, 6082 T6 aluminum.
- Drop forged construction.
- Hardened zinc coating.
- 4 degrees of castor correction.
- Low maintenance. Set it and forget it.
- Sealed, high articulation OEM style ball joint.
- OEM style bushings.
MORE ABOUT PRO FORGE UPPER CONTROL ARMS
Pro-Forge UCAs feature drop forged construction for increased strength, reduced weight, and improved tolerances compared to machined, rolled, or other cast processes. A hardened zinc coating provides up to 75% more corrosion resistance over traditional paint or powder coating, preventing oxidation that can lead to rust and corrosion.
- CNC Cold coiled to ensure perfect consistency and accuracy.
- Shot Peened greatly enhances spring life
- Tripple scragged, compressed to a solid state 3 times to minimize coil settling.
- High quality electro-static powder-coating for a durable finish.
- Available in multiple load ratings dependent on requirements.
UPRATED TACOMA LEAF SPRING PACK
- Available in multiple load ratings dependent on requirements.
- Military wrap an additional wrap around the leaf eye protects from failure in case of damage.
- Diamond cut leafs Distributing load at the leaf tip and reduces interleaf friction.
- Shot Peened, greatly enhances spring life
- Inter-leaf liners to lower friction between leaves reducing noise and improving comfort.
- Bolted guide clamps for greater flex, the addition of anti-friction liners