Foam Cell Pro Suspension Kit Suited for Toyota 4Runner 2010+ - Stage 2
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Stage 2 Lift Kit suited for the fifth gen Toyota 4Runner combines upgraded on-road dynamics, dramatically reducing body roll and increasing stability with excellent off-road touring performance.
Our Foam Cell Pro shock absorbers feature a tough, military spec, big bore 3" twin-tube shock, the largest, strongest shock on the market; they are nearly indestructible, carry no internal parts which can jam, require little to no service, and are rebuildable.
The Foam cell pro shock is filled with premium grade FUCHS oil and our foam cell sleeve technology. The foam cell sleeve, impregnated with millions of tiny bubbles of nitrogen, maximizes oil and thermal carrying capacity and eliminates high internal pressures found on regular nitro gas-shock absorbers.
All of these features combined deliver an incredibly reliable, fit for purpose shock absorber that has stood the test of time in the Australian outback and military theaters around the world.
The Stage 2 Kit includes our drop-forged 4Runner upper control arms (UCA's), providing additional strength and 4 degrees of caster correction. Returning the vehicle suspension geometry to the manufacturer's specifications and again, requiring next to no servicing. Just set it, and forget it.
Pro-Forge UCAs are made from lightweight 6082 T6 aluminum with a hardened zinc coating and sealed, high articulation, easily replaceable OEM style ball joint and bushings.
This 4Runner 3-inch lift kit comes complete with all the necessary suspension parts to deliver a lifted 4Runner with more ground clearance, fit larger tires and increase payload capacity for additional vehicle accessories or equipment.
Estimated Lift: 2-3"
"Overall, our team has been impressed with the quality of the Ironman suspension after nearly 5,000 miles of use. The dampers are well-tuned to camping loads and additional passengers, which reinforces driver confidence in the backcountry."
Trail4Runner Reviews The Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit
"THIS IS TRULY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK SUSPENSION UPGRADE YOU CAN DO!
Most importantly… the RIDE! I am so impressed with how nice the ride is.
It is a perfect balance of firmness for control and softness for comfort. It has no issues handling bumps and dirt roads at speed, plenty of flex for getting up obstacles. Nosedive is cut dramatically steering and cornering is improved and it is not STIFF! It still feels like a truck but not abusive in the slightest." Trail4Runner, read the full review here.
Trail4Runner puts the Foam Cell Pro Suspension Lift Kit On Display:
- Estimated Lift: 2-3"
This Kit Includes:
- Front Coil Springs - (1pair)
- Rear Coil Springs - (1pair)
- 45682FEC - Rear Shock Absorber - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 45710FE - Front Coil Over - Foam Cell Pro (2)
- 1209K - Front Sway Bar Spacer Kit (one set) (NOT included for vehicles with KDSS)
- UCA001FA - Pro Forge Upper Control Arms (1 pair)
FOAM CELL PRO COILOVER STRUT/SHOCK ABSORBER
- 2.8" outer body diameter
- Chrome hardened piston rod
- 1/8" exterior tube wall thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height-adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Tripple Noc dust and oil seals.
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one-piece eye ring
- Twin-Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
4RUNNER PRO-FORGE UPPER CONTROL ARMS
- High strength, lightweight, 6082 T6 aluminum.
- Drop forged construction.
- Hardened zinc coating.
- 4 degrees of caster correction.
- Low maintenance. Set it and forget it.
- Sealed, high articulation OEM style ball joint.
- OEM style bushings.
MORE ABOUT PRO FORGE UPPER CONTROL ARMS
Pro-Forge UCAs feature drop forged construction for increased strength reduced weight, and improved tolerances compared to machined, rolled, or other cast processes. A hardened zinc coating provides up to 75% more corrosion resistance over traditional paint or powder coating, preventing oxidation that can lead to rust and corrosion.
4RUNNER COIL SPRINGS
- CNC Cold coiled to ensure perfect consistency and accuracy.
- Shot Peened greatly enhances spring life.
- Tripple scragged, compressed to a solid-state 3 times to minimize coil settling.
- High-quality electro-static powder-coating for a durable finish.
- Available in multiple load ratings dependent on requirements.