NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. With either dual action orbital polisher or hand application, it safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required
• For surface prep., use with NANOSKIN GLIDE Instant Spray Lubricant
• To achieve the best result on the paint, use NANOSKIN NANO SHOCK Hydrophobic Spray Lubricant Sealant.
• For glass prep. and hydrophilic anti-static sealant, use with RAIN PREP Glass Cleaner/Activator then follow with RAIN Glass Sealant.
• Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
• Plain water is NOT an adequate lubricant.
• AUTOSCRUB is not solvent resistant.
• Remove tar & grease before application
• The AUTOSCRUB has a protective coating to ensure stability within transportation.
• To break in the pad, moisten the AUTOSCRUB with desired lubricant.
• Moisten a portion of window glass or other glass surface. Rub AUTOSCRUB in circular motion against the glass for 30~60 seconds. You may see a white soapy foam; this is the protective sealant coming off.
• Don 't use until the polymerized rubber is soft and slightly tacky.
• Cold temperatures may stiffen pad. Warm surface before using.
• There is a significant difference between NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB and clay bars. An outstanding machine/advanced polymer combination makes AUTOSCRUB the best contamination removal tool ever.
Compare with clay bars:
|AUTOSCRUB Sponge||Traditional Clay Bars|
|Durability||50~80 times||10~15 times|
|Temp. Sensitivity||Low to Medium||Medium to High|
|Use with Lubricant||Yes||Yes|
|Overspray||Fast to remove||Slow to remove|
|Brake Dust||Fast to remove||Slow to remove|
|Rail Dust||Fast to remove||Hard to remove|
|Industrial Pollution||Fast to remove||Slow to remove|
|Reshape||Fast to remove||Required|