- Rear Wheel Drive Standard Range Plus: Lowered .75" Front & Rear
- Rear Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Long Range: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
Stealth Performance: Lowered 1" Front & Rear
- Performance: Lowered 1" Front & 1.2" Rear
- Linear Rate Front Springs, Progressive Rate Rear Springs.
- Tesla Model 3 ride height is lowered by approximately 1" (25mm).
- Give your Tesla Model 3 a less “stiff” ride.
- Improve the look and comfort of your Tesla Model 3
- Extensively tested in parking lots with speed bumps, potholes, freeways, and city streets.
- Specifically engineered for comfort and road use.
- Best combination for daily driving experience.
- Balances performance and driver's comfort.
- Maintains a reasonable ground clearance.
- Improves handling and assistance in roll-control without compromising ride comfort.
- Recommended for all drivers who wants a lowered Tesla Model 3 with a smoother ride.
- Requires professional installation.
- Made in USA!
Why Linear Rate Front Springs?
- Best setup for a comfortable, precise steering input.
- Maintains the same spring rate through compression.
Why Progressive Rate Rear Springs?
- Smooth and comfortable ride.
- Advanced and complex engineering required to give the most comfortable daily driving road, or street, use.
- As the the spring is compressed, it smoothly increases to a stiffer spring rate.
- Optimizes the center of gravity and suspension geometry while driving.
- Reduces the force of impact over bumps, potholes, and rough road conditions.