Tesla Model 3 (Built Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth / T Sportline Tesla TPMS / Set of 4
T Sportline offers plug-and-play Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) for all Tesla models and model years. Every TPMS sold by T Sportline is ready for action, no programming or calibration needed! Just install the TPMS and drive; your Tesla will automatically recognize the TPMS and sync to the sensor. Easy!
Tesla has used two types of TPMS sensors, RF 433MHz type and BLE Bluetooth type. The two types of sensors are not interchangeable, so be sure to order the proper type for your vehicle. Confirm which type your Tesla uses:
Tesla Models using Bluetooth TPMS:
- Tesla Model 3 (Built Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model Y (All Model Y, since introduction in Oct 2020-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model X / X Plaid (Refreshed Model, Oct 2021-Present) - Bluetooth
- Tesla Model S / S Plaid (Refreshed Model, Jun 2021-Present) - Bluetooth
Tesla Models using RF 433MHz TPMS:
- Tesla Model 3 (Built 2017-Sept 2020) - RF
- Tesla Model S (Built 2012-Jan 2021) - RF
- Tesla Model X (Built 2015-Jan 2021) - RF
T Sportline offers three TPMS sensors options:
- RF 433MHz Type - Authentic original factory OEM Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
- Tesla PN: 1034602-00C
- Black Nut
- Bluetooth Type - Authentic original factory OEM Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
- Tesla PN: 1490750-01-A
- Black Nut
- Bluetooth Type - T Sportline aftermarket Tesla TPMS (set of 4)
- Black Nut
All three versions of sensors work equally well. The T Sportline Bluetooth TPMS sensor offers a cost savings over factory Tesla Bluetooth sensors.
T Sportline is proud to announce the first and only aftermarket TPMS sensor made specifically for BLE Bluetooth Tesla applications. The T Sportline TPMS is engineered to exacting specifications for plug-and-play usage with Tesla vehicles originally equipped with BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors. No programming or calibration is required, simply install the T Sportline BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors in your wheels and they will automatically connect with your Tesla. T Sportline BLE Bluetooth Tesla-Spec TPMS sensors are made to proprietary OEM-grade quality specifications.
T Sportline Bluetooth TPMS Specifications
- Black anodized aluminum valve stem and retaining nut
- Radio: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 2.4 GHz
- Pressure Range: Up to 135psi
- Sold as a set of 4 sensors
- Plug-and-play, automatically sync, no programming needed
- Note: Not compatible with older model Teslas equipped with RF 433MHz TPMS
What is BLE and LE? BLE stands for Bluetooth low energy and is used interchangeably with Bluetooth LE. These are the same. Often, Tesla Bluetooth TPMS are referred to as Bluetooth TPMS, Bluetooth LE TPMS, or BLE TPMS...all of which are the same. T Sportline BLE Bluetooth sensors work in all these scenarios.